Last Updated: 1stAugust,2016
Information collection We collect information to give a better service to all our users. Users of the platform may be users (anyone using the TV.GME to find professional knowledge from experts) or Experts (any independent professional using the TV.GME to provide professional knowledge to users). We collect information in the following ways:
1. Information you give us - When you register on the TV.GME, we collect some “personal information” like your name, photo, gender, address, telephone number, email address that can be used to identify you and used to contact you. We may also seek personally identifiable information (such as examples of your work, feedback of your work previously performed via TV.GME and outside,CV and government issued identification) which we consider necessary to provide our services and also are required for our tax fillings.
2. Information from audience below eighteen years of age -Our services are available only for people who are 18 or older and we do not intend to collect personal information from anybody below this age group.
3. Information from your Device - We collect information when you use our services and website on computers, phones and other devices. This helps us in providing consistent services across all your devices. These data include for example your IP address, the previous URL, your browser, your operating system, hardware version, cookie information, device locations or device settings and device identifiers.
4. Information from third party parties - We receive information about you from third parties such as information from a partner when we jointly offer services or any feedback from a person about your experiences and interactions with them.
5. Testimonials - We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Service, in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Work listing through the platform – If you choose to post a requirement in order to find an expert, the contents of such requirement will be made public unless you make it private by using the settings on our website.
7. Social Networks – If you sign in on our platform using your login information of an online community (such as FB, Google+, LinkedIn or XING) (“Social Network”) or link your account to your account with the social network, we will use the information provided to the social network to create your account.
Information usage – We are passionate about offering high calibre knowledge & expertisefrom some of the world’s finest professionals, quickly and easily via the TV.GME. Broadly, we use all of the information we collect to provide better service to you and also in the following ways:
1. Process your registration on our platform and verify the information you provide is valid for compliance and our internal business purposes
2. Display your profile name, profile photo on the TV.GME
3. Determine your potential interest in receiving emails or other communications about specific requirements posted on the TV.GME
4. Maintenance, Protection and Improvement of our website and services
5. Communicate with you by sending marketing communications, updates about our services, policies and terms. We also use your information to contact you when you contact us.
6. Promote safety and security by using the information to verify accounts and activity, to investigate suspicious activities and violation of our terms and policies by any TV.GME users.
7. Send you communications from our business partners (Third Parties) which we may deem to be interest to you. In all such communications, we may provide you with an option to unsubscribe yourself from any future communications from the third party.
8. Use information collected from Cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our service.
Information sharing and disclosure – People use our platform to connect and engage with others.Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of TV.GME and any of its sub-domains, such as in online forums or chat rooms, such information may be collected and used by others over whom GME has no control. We may share the information collected about you in the following ways:
1. Information about Experts shared with Clients and Businesses – We share information about your account registered on our website with the public. If you choose to work as an Expert via the platform, we will share information relevant to your application with the applicable Client (s) including but not limited to the information contained in your profile.
2. Information about Clients and Businesses shared with Experts – If you have entered into a service contract with the client we may have to provide him\her with your name, address or tax ID to complete the transaction or for dispute resolution.
3. External Providers – We may share your personal information with external service providers employed by us. For instance, third parties providing maintenance services, technical support, data analytics and payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of the TV.GME.
4. New Owner – If the ownership or control of all or part of our services changes, we may share your information with the new owner.
5. Legal purposes – We may disclose your personal information to the government and law enforcement agencies as necessitated by the law in the respective country. Such disclosure may be essential in circumstances like a) to respond to claims in the course of governmental or third party investigations b) to protect the safety of a TV.GME user or any third party c) to prevent any illegal, fraudulent and unethical activity.
6. International transfer of your information - Your data will be stored and processed on our servers which may be inside or outside India and your usage of the TV.GME constitutes consent to the transfer of your data out of India